As Can & Partner, one of our basic principles is the collection, processing and storage of the personal data of our clients, parties and employees in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act No. 6698 to take all necessary precautions to prevent a violation of rights.
Cases that do not require approval
1. In cases that are clearly required by law.
2. A person who cannot disclose their consent due to an actual impossibility or whose consent is not valid is obliged to protect the life or integrity of another person.
3. The processing of personal data of the contracting parties is necessary if they are directly related to the conclusion or fulfillment of the contract.
4. Cases in which the data controller fulfills his legal obligation.
5. The caregiver publishes his data himself.
6. Cases in which data processing is compulsory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right.
7. In the interest of the person responsible for the processing, data processing is essential, without prejudice to the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
Your personal information is collected through various contracts concluded by our office, litigation, business and follow-up, and our website. Your personal data collected will be collected for the purposes set out in Articles 5 and 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act No. 6698. As data supervisory authorities, they are processed in such a way that we can meet our obligations, carry out and improve our legal activities, serve you better and carry out our human resources activities in a healthy manner.
We pass on your personal data that we have acquired for these purposes in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of the Act to the responsible public institutions and organizations, and lawyers' law notifies our business partners of the permits granted by exchange. Your information, which is obtained in the context of voluntary or compulsory mediation files, will be passed on to the Ministry of Justice and authorized official institutions to carry out the mediation service, as well as to the Ministry of Justice and authorized official institutions in order not to exceed the legally permissible minimum limit.
Restricted to the data and situations that fall under Law No. 6698, you as the relevant person will find out whether your personal data will be processed or not. If your personal data is processed, request information about it.
Find out about the purpose of processing your personal data and whether it is used as intended, know the third parties to whom your personal data will be transferred at home or abroad, and request that your personal data be corrected if it is missing or incorrect Processing, request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in accordance with the statutory conditions. You have the right to have your data corrected, to notify third parties as to which personal data has been transferred, to delete them, to object to the creation of a result by analyzing your processed data exclusively via automated systems, and to have the damage rectified request if your personal data has been damaged in violation of the law.