• Preparing the service contracts that your company will make with the personnel it will employ, examining the existing contracts and informing your company about the necessary changes.
• Preparation of necessary warnings, termination notifications, peace and acquittal, and initiation and follow-up of the legal procedure when necessary, in case of disputes that may arise in relation to the existing personnel employed by your company.
• Considering the action that will be in accordance with the interests of your company in the face of lawsuits directed by the personnel that your company employs or whose employment contracts are terminated.
• To inform your company about the innovations and changes by reporting the changes occurring in the Labor and Social Security Legislation, local and high court decisions periodically.
• Consideration of legal practices related to Labor and Social Security Law and other works and procedures needed.
In the case of a company we advise, our law firm’s approach is to take precautionary measures to protect the interests of our clients before disputes or conflicts arise. At this point it is important to ensure coordination with our office regarding the work and transactions to be carried out by the client company.